Friday, December 18, 2009

TOP PICK FOR THIS HOLIDAY


REVIEW OF KEURIG



So this holiday season I gave my parents a Keurig coffee maker, since my Mom is laid off and my Dad works 2nd shift...they have more time together, I figured they would love it. I gave it to them and waited a couple of days to let them try it out. I gave my Mom a jingle one morning from my office to see what they thought. Well, my Mom laughed out loud and said that my father has turned into a coffee addict!!! They had to go out and buy new LARGER coffee cups since my Dad was brewing away. He loves it and already has the cups K-cups purchased at a super low price buy using his savvy smarts.


So what is so cool about this coffee maker?

*You don't have any clean-up. (maybe a little if it splatters)
*You can switch from coffee to tea in about 2 seconds.
*They have a great selection of fabulous well known coffees to choose from.
*So easy to use. Check out the selection here!

We love it in our house also! Russell has turned into a hot chocolate addict..since he doesn't like the taste of coffee.

The Keurig's Platinum best single-cup brewing system for your home. This premium model offers discerning coffee drinkers the widest range of five cup size options for brewing.

The Platinum offers the full spectrum of features including Auto On/Off, Digital Clock, Adjustable Temperature Control and the "Set Your Favorite Cup Size" option. The largest available 60 oz. removable water reservoir holds up to ten cups before refilling and the removable drip tray allows for easy cleaning and the use of travel mugs. The sleek, award-winning design is a unique footprint among Keurig's line of home brewing systems and includes both a blue lit water reservoir and blue lit LCD display.





ORDER ONLINE!

Parents with Style highly recommends this coffee maker to all of our readers.






Digg It!
Add to del.icio.us
Stumble This

No comments: