Saturday, December 4, 2010

Toy Story 3 Action Link Toys!



We had a blast hosting a TOY STORY 3 Action Links party! We invited a bunch of our friends and put a whole bunch of sets together to while drinking a few cocktails. I had all of my friends over and gave each of the adults a set to set up. All of the kids got some of the little characters to play with then take home later. We had a riot!!





I can say that the sets did take awhile to set up and they are a little fragile..as in you can't really "play rough" with them. My suggestion is to store them in a rubbermaid when play time is all over. There are a ton of pieces and if they get lost it will be hard to link all of the sets together.




















I love the little figures that came with the party supplies. Korbyn is addicted to playing with them and can role play like no other kid in america. :)







Nathan our neighbor played with the toys for a long time and really enjoyed himself.





The sets link up so that the kids can attach the action figures with the sets.






















All of the kids at the party LOVED the pig..they kept yelling "PIG ATTACK!"












This is the little train attachment.









Overall, we had a riot with the kids..is this something I would buy for other kids? I give these sets a rating of a 2 out of 5. Not my favorite toys that the kids own. They took a long time to put together and they come apart too easily.

The little character figures received a rating of 5 out of 5...yes, I would buy the figures for other kids. LOVE THEM!!




Digg It!Add to del.icio.usStumble This

No comments: